Incentives & Team Building at the Ulster Museum
There are a range of incentive options available at the Ulster Museum. The details of the incentive programme can be tailored to your individual requirements but will very much be dependent on the date & time requested as the museum must remain open and accessible to the public during normal trading hours as well as the number in your group.
An example of an incentive programme at the Ulster Museum is outlined below.
- Picked up by Chauffeur driven vehicle and accompanied to the prestigious Ulster Museum.
- You will be welcomed by your host for the visit and guided to a private restaurant booth for an overview of the history of the Ulster Museum while enjoying a complimentary glass of champagne followed by a sumptuous selection of canapés.
- You will then enjoy a private viewing of the acclaimed Irish Art Collection accompanied by the Curator providing an in-depth and exclusive insight into these amazing works (this may be science or history depending on what your area of interest is).
- The group will then enjoy a 3 course lunch of local ‘Ulster Fare’ in the restaurant.
- Depart with exclusive luxury goodie bags.
Members of our dedicated events team are available to provide support and to facilitate your incentive programme at the Ulster Museum. For further information on our incentive options, or to organize a site visit, please contact our Events Executive on +44 (0) 28 9042 8428 or complete the short form below:
Contact our events team