Corporate fun days
Your colleagues and their families will experience an adventure that takes them from the thatched cottages of Ulster, on board a full scale emigrant sailing ship, to the log cabins of the American Frontier. Groups of 10 to 8000 can enjoy a traditional family fun day in the outdoor museum which is set in over 60 acres of beautiful countryside.
We can offer an exciting programme that starts at 6pm and finishes at 10pm. On arrival families will tour the Ulster American Folk Park site at their own pace, visiting a number of exhibit buildings listed below, participating in and enjoying a number of traditional pastimes and activities.
- Forge - Blacksmithing demonstrations
- Weavers Cottage - Spinning demonstrations
- Mellon Yard - Feed the horse, donkey, hens & ducks
- Mellon House - Farmhouse cookery & food sampling
- School - School days and games
- O’Doherty’s Shop - Visit the Old Sweet Shop
- Ship & Doackside Gallery - Traditional Punch & Judy Shows & Magic Tricks
- Wagon Shed - Visit the Toymakers Workshop
- Fulton House - Fur Trappers Camp
- Log Cabin - Pioneer Cooking & Food Sampling
- Pennsylvania Barn - Barn Dancing
- Pennsylvania House & Garden - Big Wheel Spinning, Candle Dipping and American Games
At approximately 7.00pm families would begin to gather at the Pennsylvania Farmhouse Field to enjoy a themed BBQ and younger visitors would be entertained by Tom Sweeney a world renowned local children’s storyteller and singer.
From 8.00pm to 9.30pm we propose that a leading Irish based Country Music artist e.g. Mike Denver, Derek Ryan or another touring act of that genre to perform on stage and we offer guests the opportunity to enjoy dancing along to the music with family and friends.
The night would finish at approximately 10.00pm with a short fireworks display.
Contact us directly for prices and to book on 028 9039 5108 or send us an email
Useful Links & Resources: