10:00 - 17:00, Sun 16 Apr 2017 - Tue 18 Apr 2017
If you’re looking for a place where the whole family can work off those chocolate Easter eggs, then our range of traditional Easter activities is just the ticket.
Join us for this really special time of year with lots of Easter activities to keep you entertained.
- Have a go at the Great Egg Trail in the Folk Museum and the Eggstreme Egg Hunt in the Transport Museum. You are in with a chance of winning a chocolate egg. (1 egg every hour)
- Watch the magician perform his tricks.
- Sample traditional homemade foods.
- Visit the new born lambs and piglets in the farm and see the horses & donkeys.
- There will be traditional music and children's crafts, rabbit show, and so much more!
- Why not decorate an egg at home and take part in egg-rolling down Bleach Green Hill?
Easter Sunday 16th April 2017
Easter Monday 17th April 2017
Easter Tuesday 18th April 2017