How to book
To book a visit please contact us by:
T: + 44 (0) 28 9044 0100
If you get voicemail, please leave a message with your contact details. Rosemary will get back to you but until then, it is not a confirmed booking.
Please book as far in advance as possible. Teachers are advised to organise a preliminary visit – appointments can be made before or after school or during holidays with sufﬁcient notice.
Before calling us to book your visit, please have the following information ready:
- the sessions which interest you
- the date you wish to visit
- with alternatives if possible
- the time of arrival and length of visit
- the number in your group
- the age/ability of your students
- the school telephone number, address including postcode and an email address if available
- the name of the teacher in charge of the group and also a school contact name
- if you would like to book our group lunch area
- whether you have pupils using wheelchairs or with other special needs
- name of your Education and Library Board area
Once you have booked, you will receive confirmation within 2 weeks.
Contact us by telephone or email if you have not received this conﬁrmation, or if you have any queries or concerns about your visit.
Please advise us before your visit if there are any changes to the arrangements e.g. arrival or departure times, numbers etc. so that we can amend the programme schedules and staff requirements accordingly.