Incentives & Teambuilding
The Atrium is a stylish option for a corporate evening of dinner and entertainment, overlooking the Window on Our World Gallery. A beautiful, sophisticated space, it offers a blank canvas on which to add the colour and detail of your event. It can accommodate 160 guests for a banquet and offers a natural stage for entertainment with plenty of space for dancing and networking.
We can open up the museum exclusively to you in the evening for your guests as they are invited to uncover its treasures. Even the simple experience of exploring the museum is set to be an adventure and our visitor guides will be happy tailor a tour to suit your guests. The Interactive exhibits add a little more excitement and you can offer your group the opportunity to build a Stone Age tomb, hear the story of Girona rings and fasten a pennanular brooch.
For groups of up to 25 people we can provide the following activities for your team:
- Art sessions are perfect for quick ice-breakers or can be built into longer teambuilding exercises. They can be tailor-made or off the peg and we have a range of practising artists who are experienced at working with groups.
- Badge making is a fast turnaround ice-breaker - name badges with a difference, starting with a fingerprint and making it into a doodle.
- Collage: decorate chairs, boxes, postcards or picture-frames.
- Paper-bags: make puppets, masks or top hats.
- Wool wrapping: pieces of card wrapped in wool then brought together to make a group piece.
- Print-making of all sorts.
- Northern Ireland themed treasure hunt.
Useful Links & Resources