19:00 - 09:30, Friday 25 October 2013 - Saturday 26 October 2013
Have you ever wondered what happens when the visitors leave the Ulster Museum for the night?
Does the Edmontosaurus rise and roar over Takabuti the mummy and does Peter the Polar Bear plod up to take a sneaky peek at the pottery and paintings?
Well, now you can experience a night-time adventure at ‘Night in the Museum’. But don’t worry, you won’t be alone as staff will be on hand to give you a torch-lit tour of the museum and you will be entertained with activities before bedding down for the night. The next morning, before the Museum opens to the public, you will have breakfast and a further activity
Sleepover begins on Friday at 7pm and ends on Saturday at 9.30am the next morning.
It is for children aged 7 – 11 years and must be accompanied by an adult. There must be a minimum ratio of 1 adult for every 5 children.
Pictured above are Ciaran, Rebekah and Alex at the Ulster Museum (click on image to enlarge).
Event Time & Date
Event & Booking Information
- The cost is £39.95 per adult & £39.95 per child.
- Breakfast is included but remember to bring your own snacks & drinks on the night.
- This is a sleepover event. All participants should bring their own sleeping bags, mats & pillows. Everyone will sleep on the ground floor in the Welcome Area.
- Please contact 028 9044 0000 during normal Museum opening hours for information and booking. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
- Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.