14:00 - 15:00, Sat 8 Apr 2017
The Ulster Museum invites you to experience art in a new way: s l o w l y.
Visitor Guide Nicola Christie leads a Slow Art discussion
Slow Art Day 8 April 2pm
As part of International Slow Art Day
a number of our guides will lead bite sized versions of our very popular Slow Art Sundays. This will involve discussions on a number of of art works from modern Irish & British pieces to internationally renowned works by Old Masters.
Slow Art Sundays
On the first Sunday of the month (April excluded) our Visitor Guides will lead participants around the Ulster Museum’s Art Galleries for an in-depth and engaging look at two or three works of art for an hour.
If you enjoyed our Slow Art Day event or can't make it, why not try our next Slow Art Sunday on 7th May?
In a busy, bite-size world, Slow Art Sundays is a relaxed setting in which to take time to look at art.
- International Slow Art Day and Slow Art Sundays are free, places are limited and advance booking is essential.
- To book on to our Slow Art Day event on Saturday 8th April on the Book Now button above.
- Click here to book Slow Art Sunday on 7th May.
- It is suitable for adults and older children.
- For further information please contact the Welcome Desk on 028 9044 0000 or email email@example.com